When we tell people about our signature piece they love it and can’t wait to jump on board – it’s not for the faint hearted though – it’s a 12 week program and a long term commitment to continuous improvement, quality and leadership throughout your service and action action action.
Directors and owners – ask yourself these questions?
- Is your business hurting because of your rating under the NQS?
- Do you want an improved service offer to your children and families?
- Do you want to secure the future of your business?
- Did you get ‘working towards’ and know you need to be ‘meeting’ but don’t know how to get traction every day?
- Did you get ‘meeting’ but are hungry for ‘exceeding’ the NQS?
- Are you exceeding but want to join the select few that excel in our profession?
If you answer “yes” or “I don’t know” to any of these questions AND you are serious about committing to continuous improvement then you need this program.
Originally developed for services that have achieved a rating of ‘working towards’ it’s been refined over time to extend to all services that:
- need to (or want to) improve their quality rating,
- have a tricky business problem they need to solve or
- simply want to ensure they bring their ‘A’ game every day for the children in their care.
Our signature piece is a 12 week leadership, coaching and continuous improvement program for the whole service team, led by the service director and supported by Astute Early Years Specialists. It’s best described by an old Chinese Proverb.
Give a man to fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.
Honestly, our signature piece will do us out of a job, but that’s ok. We want services to solve their own problems, seek to continuously improve and have organisational and leadership practices embedded in their DNA. After all, we know that’s what families want and teams need if they are to deliver on what’s best for children.
We limit spaces for our signature piece to ensure our clients experience ‘the magic’.
So if you want ‘in’ with the magic, contact us today to find out more and schedule your 12 week program.